Become a sponsor
There's no better way to inspire young engineers and scientists than at The Big Bang Fair.
Would you like to get involved?
The Big Bang UK Young Scientists & Engineers Fair is the largest celebration of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) for young people in the UK. Three days for school groups and a careers day for families attract around 80,000 visitors, all there to experience the wonder of STEM. Teams from leading companies join universities and STEM educators to share their enthusiasm, insight and expertise to help visitors discover the wealth of careers opportunities available in science and engineering.
The vast showfloor is filled with hands-on activities, demonstrations and theatre shows showcasing science, technology, engineering and mathsin unexpected ways. You decide how to bring the STEM in your area to life for visitors, just be prepared for a high energy crowd!
Why support STEM at The Big Bang Fair?
- To inspire the next generation of scientists and engineers
- To highlight to young people the importance of STEM learning
- To show visitors how STEM shapes our world
- To promote your company/organisation
- To assist with future STEM recruitment
- To talk to teachers and parents
The Big Bang Fair wouldn't be possible without the contributions we receive from the companies and institutions helping to inspire the next generation. The Fair does not exist to make a profit - it's the impact on visitors and their future engagement with STEM that provides a return on investment for those involved. Because we know each business is different, we offer a range of packages to give you the size of stand, onsite activities and level of profile that suits you best. Find out how you can get involved in The Big Bang Fair 2019, contact the Business and Industry team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other options to get involved with The Big Bang Fair include awards sponsorship, theatre shows and workshops, collaboration with STEM activity providers or providing resources for teachers and students.
The Big Bang UK Young Scientists & Engineers Fair 2019 will take place at The NEC, Birmingham 13-16 March.
The Big Bang Fair 2019 will include:
- 80,000 visitors
- 30,000 sqm+ showfloor
- 100+ interactive exhibition stands from business, industry and the STEM community
- Interactive theatre shows across several stages
- Tailored events for new audiences
- 200 projects in The Big Bang Competition finals