Become a sponsor
The Big Bang Fair offers a unique opportunity to inspire thousands of young people and help them learn more about careers in science, technology, engineering and maths.
Would you like to play a part?
The Big Bang UK Young Scientists & Engineers Fair is the largest celebration of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) for young people in the UK.
There are a number of ways that you can share in this exceptional experience, including sponsorship.
Exhibitor packages for interactive stands on the show floor are offered per sqm with profiling opportunities that reach hundreds of thousands of people, before, during and after the event. Other options to get involved with the Big Bang Fair include awards sponsorship, theatre shows and workshops, collaboration with STEM activity providers or providing resources for teachers and students.
The Big Bang Fair 2016
Over 70,000 visitors, with an equal number of boys and girls, attended The Big Bang Fair 2016.
Out of visitors aged 11-14:
- 57% viewed a career in engineering as desirable (national average for the same age is 40%).
- 91% said they found The Big Bang Fair enjoyable
- 54% agreed that they knew what to do next in order to become an engineer.
Watch the video of highlights from The Big Bang Fair 2016:
The Big Bang Fair Young Scientist & Engineers Fair 2017 will take place at The NEC, Birmingham 15-18 March.
The Big Bang Fair 2017 will include:
- 70,000+ visitors
- 30,000 sqm+ showfloor
- 150 interactive exhibition stands from business, industry and the STEM community
- Interactive theatre shows across several stages
- Tailored events for new audiences
- Over 200 projects in The Big Bang Competition finals